TurboCAD vs AutoCad is a comparison between the two best design software. In this article, we are going to discuss each software. We also discuss their positive sides as well as drawbacks in this article.
What is TurboCad?
TurboCAD is useful software when it comes to designing and modeling a particular product. TurboCAD comes in different versions. Every single version has several advantages and price ranges. The user can easily model or design any document, whether it is 2D or 3D. TurboCAD supports a wide range of files such as PDF, DWG, STL, etc. TurboCAD offers a great interface with flexibility to the user.
Different TurboCAD Plans?
TurboCAD comes with 6 different plans. Here are those with price as follows:
- TurboCAD Deluxe: It is the basic plan of TurboCAD Deluxe for the users. It costs around 230 dollars to the users. It is usually for low to moderate users.
- TurboCAD Expert: It is a little bit costlier than the basic plan for the users. This plan comes with some advanced features along with the basic plan. It costs around 700 dollars to the user.
- TurboCAD Professionals: It comes with some great features and design tools. It will cost around 1000 dollars to the user.
- TurboCAD Pro Platinum: It is the best and costliest plan of TurboCAD for the users. It has all the features of TurboCAD, and it will cost around 1500 dollars to the user.
- TurboCAD Mac Deluxe: It is another version of the basic plan with features similar to the TurboCAD Deluxe plan. The cost of it is around 230 dollars.
- TurboCAD Mac Pro: TurboCAD Mac Pro is another version of TurboCAD that supports some exceptional features. It will cost around 700 dollars to the users.
What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is a design software just like TurboCAD. It plays a vital role in case of designing different models. It is also important in the field of engineering and technical drawing. Professionals prefer AutoCAD in the industry a lot due to its multi-software compatibility, countless tools, and features. Due to its impact in the technical field, this computer-aided design software is very much popular all over the world.
Cost of AutoCAD?
AutoCAD has three different plans based on payments. Those are as follows:
- Monthly plan: In this plan, users need to pay 220 dollars every month.
- Yearly plan: In this plan, the user needs to pay 1598 dollars per year to use it.
- Three-year plan: Here, the user will pay 3836 dollars every 3 years.
Why do we need TurboCAD over AutoCAD?
TurboCAD is one of the best design tools in the market. It comes with some exceptional features. Here we need to decide which is ahead in the comparison of TurboCAD vs AutoCAD. Here are some of the advantages of TurboCAD over AutoCAD as follows.
- Simple and easy to use: TurboCAD has a simple design and is easy to use as compared to AutoCAD. TurboCAD has a slick design as compared to AutoCAD. Hence, TurboCAD wins the race here between TurboCAD vs AutoCAD comparison. Also, the tools in TurboCAD are easy to find. Some features in AutoCAD are tricky to learn.
2. More flexible: TurboCAD is more flexible than AutoCAD in the case of designing a product, surface modeling, landscape, interior, or in case of outdoor design. Therefore, TurboCAD is ahead here in comparison between TurboCAD vs AutoCAD.
3. Seamless performance: TurboCAD works smoothly for both 2D and 3D designs, even with 4GB of RAM. Hence, it offers outstanding performance. AutoCAD also performs well on a similar machine. However, some users faced lag with 4 GB of RAM. So in terms of performance, TurboCAD is the winner between TurboCAD vs AutoCAD. In AutoCAD, 3D modeling is not that efficient, and it lags sometimes. Navigating in 3D is also difficult here.
4. Aesthetic Design: TurboCAD has an easier interface as compared to AutoCAD. TurboCAD provides a more aesthetic approach to the user as compared to AutoCAD. Hence, TurboCAD wins here, too, in the TurboCAD vs AutoCAD race.
Reasons to choose AutoCAD over TurboCAD
AutoCAD is a fantastic software that is effective in the field of engineering drawing. It is also beneficial in architectural, mechanical, and electrical machine design and in circuit design. Here AutoCad has some useful features over TurboCAD as follows:
- Graphical representation: Graphical representation of a model either in 2D or in 3D is easier here with AutoCAD. Similar models can be constructed by changing the parameters without starting from the beginning.
- Visualize even before the physical construction of a model: Before creating a physical model, it is easier here on AutoCAD to go through a visualization of your model. It is helpful on many occasions.
- Time-saving and efficient: AutoCAD is a more time-saving tool than TurboCAD. AutoCAD is also more efficient. Hence, AutoCAD is a clear winner here in TurboCAD vs AutoCAD. Also, its precision in dimension is helpful and still unmatched. If your drawing has some unwanted lines, it is easy to clean in AutoCAD.
- Countless tools and multiple software compatibility: AutoCAD is said to have an infinite number of tools in it. If you use it daily, you will still see new tools day after day. It is also compatible with many software.
Also Read >> Audition vs Pro Tools: Best Comparison Guide
FAQs on TurboCAD vs AutoCAD
In between TurboCAD vs AutoCAD, which is easier to learn and use?
For most users, TurboCAD is easier to learn and use.
Which is better in terms of performance between TurboCAD vs AutoCAD?
TurboCAD provides better performance than AutoCAD most of the time.
In between TurboCAD vs AutoCAD, which has more tools?
AutoCAD has a lot more tools than TurboCAD. It is assumed that there are infinite tools in AutoCAD.
Here in this comparison of TurboCAD vs AutoCAD, most of the important features of both tools are discussed above. Comparing both the software shows that TurboCAD provides better features in terms of simplicity, flexibility, performance, and efficiency. Therefore, in TurboCAD vs AutoCAD comparison, TurboCAD is the clear winner here. If we look at the price of both software, then AutoCAD is also costlier here.
2 thoughts on “TurboCAD vs AutoCad: The Best Comparison at a Glance”
It took me a while before I could finally find a CMS IntelliCAD software that is as good and easy to use as AutoCAD. What I appreciated most is that I can easily edit my .dwg files and it basically offers all features that I’m used to working with. Since CMS IntelliCAD gave me a free trial option, I tried to work with other software as well, including freeware, to compare and understand which one worked for me better. Out of everything I’ve tried so far, CMS IntelliCAD is definitely the best one in all aspects. Good job.
We are glad that our unbiased review helped you to choose the best product for you. Thank you so much for your valuable comment. Keep visiting 🙂