Namecheap vs Bluehost is the comparison between two standard Virtual Private Servers. They both provide user security, keep the security of the user, and offer more attractive features. In this article, all about these two standard Virtual Private Servers are discussed.
Furthermore, the user can get a clear view of these two VPS. It will also help the user choose their perfect VPS according to their need. Those are described down below.
What is Namecheap VPS and why it is important?
Namecheap VPS is a well-known Virtual Private Server. It comes with all the features that a regular Virtual Private Server provides.
With a certain level of speed, providing a certain amount of security, privacy, and many more services, Name cheap VPS does a decent job. Popular platforms like Joomla, WordPress, etc., are available on this VIrtual Private Server. It is user-friendly and easy to use for the user.
Why the user needs Namecheap VPS
In comparison to Namecheap vs Bluehost, there are many reasons to put Namecheap VPS ahead of Bluehost. Those are as follows:
- Price plans: Namecheap offers Virtual Private Server at a cheaper price plan. Therefore, it helps all types of users to get access to their service by paying a small amount of money.
On the other hand, Bluehost is not that much costly. However, Namecheap provides a cheaper service in comparison to Namecheap vs Bluehost.
- Option to Customize tools: In Namecheap Virtual Private Server, the user can customize the tools. For example, the tools that are used more often and some favorite options can be customized easily.
Bluehost Virtual Private Server does not have this type of customization option.
- Smooth operation: As per the user, Namecheap VPS offers a smoother operation than Bluehost VPS. As a result, the user can have a high-speed and smooth operation on their system.
The opening of a website, multitasking, and many more will be easier for the user even during traffic. In addition, the performance will be faster if the user has an SSD in their system instead of an HDD.
Everything about the Bluehost VPS a user must know:
Bluehost is one of the most popular Virtual Private Servers in the world. It was also an old-school VPS when there were only a few VPS. This VPS is highly safe and secure for the user. The privacy of the user will be protected while the user is online.
Bluehost does a decent job by providing an excellent speed on your system. With their top-rated customer support and other facilities, they are pretty famous in the world of Virtual Service Provider.
Bluehost also provides some attractive features to first-time users. It is the best VPS to host WordPress. The beginners who started working with WordPress recently get discounts, a free domain, website creation, and many more as a welcome gift. It also works fine with a different system.
Also, Read | Why Use Namecheap for Domains: 5 Best Advantages
Bluehost VPS: Why its services are far more superior to Namecheap VPS?
Like any other comparison, in the Namecheap vs Bluehost comparison, Bluehost has many advantages over Namecheap. Those are as follows:
- Privacy and security: Any user trying to use a Virtual Private Server will look at its security features. People used to like those VPS, which provides better security to the user.
Online privacy is also another important feature of a VPS. A good VPS protects the online privacy of a user with suitable internet security and firewalls. In terms of privacy and security, Bluehost is ahead in the comparison between Namecheap vs Bluehost.
- Attractive offers with WordPress: Bluehost VPS offers some attractive offers for beginners with WordPress. The beginners get a certain amount of discount, free website creation, a free domain, a free SSL certificate, and many more.
Namecheap VPS does not provide all these services. Hence, Bluehost VPS is the winner here in this comparison of Namecheap vs Bluehost.
- Up-time: Bluehost VPS has a near about perfect uptime for the user. In Bluehost VPS, the uptime is around 99.98%. However, for the Namecheap VPS, the up-time is around 99.96%.
Therefore, in terms of Up-time Bluehost, VPS is also the winner here compared to Namecheap vs Bluehost.
- Customer support: As per many users, Bluehost VPS provides better customer support than Namecheap VPS. The user can get the necessary support from the customer support team for all 24 hours every day.
- More number of data-centers: Namecheap has only two data centers in the world. The first one is in Arizona, the US. The second one is in Nottingham, UK. However, Bluehost has 6 data centers. Those are in Mumbai(India), Utah(US), Orem(US), London(UK), Shanghai(China), Hong Kong(China). Therefore, in terms of several data centers, Bluehost is the winner here in the comparison of Namecheap vs Bluehost.
Namecheap vs Bluehost FAQ
Here are a few questions we hear often when comparing Namecheap vs Bluehost.
In a comparison of Namecheap vs Bluehost, which Virtual Private Server has more data centers in the world?
Namecheap has two data centers, Bluehost VPS has six data centers all over the world.
Which VPS provides better customer support in between Namecheap vs Bluehost?
Bluehost provides better customer support in between these two Virtual Private servers.
Which VPS provides a better customizing option in between Namecheap vs Bluehost to the user?
Namecheap VPS provides a better customizing option to the user between those two Virtual Private Servers.
Which Virtual Private Server has a better up-time in between Namecheap vs Bluehost?
Namecheap has a reported uptime of around 99.96%. However, in Bluehost, the uptime is near around 99.98% as reported by the user. Therefore, Bluehost VPS has more up-time than Namecheap VPS.
In the above discussion between Namecheap vs Bluehost, we have discussed the positive sides as well as the negative sides of both Virtual Private Servers. As per the discussion, it is clear that Bluehost VPS offers more benefits to the users. Bluehost VPS also provides enough customer support, the security, and keeps the privacy of the user while online. Hence, Bluehost is also the clear winner between these two VPS. In terms of speed, the Bluehost VPS is also ahead of Namecheap