Do you also see the error message, return code: p90009999.
You have a bank account in banks and you have included the option of Net banking, then you can log in to your account and do any number of transactions as you wish, till you have a balance in your wallet. But an unavoidable circumstance like return code: p90009999 pops out of nowhere.
What is “return code: p90009999 “
It is an error that blocks you from logging inside your online banking account, even though your typed credentials (username, account name, password) are absolutely correct.
The text that appears along with this is:
This function is unavailable at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.
In simple words, it means that online banking is down.
Importance of net banking
It is one of the major services which a user can utilize from a bank. It has tight security and cannot be hacked easily. This makes business payments and money transfers quite easy within few seconds of time.
But what if it takes hours, or years, just to complete the logging in.
Why does this error occur
- This occurs only in the chrome browser of laptops and systems. It does not appear in other browsers like Mozilla and IE (Internet Explorer). It runs smoothly on mobile devices too.
- One of the reasons may be the security issues of the webpage of that bank: The codes and syntax of those sites may be weak by which Chrome does not allow you to proceed further, while other browsers allow.
- Another reason for this can be from the server-side if the server is incompatible with the latest versions and regular updates of the web browsers. The server may need full maintenance or new and latest drives in it.
- The speed can also be an issue here. We use Chrome more often than any other browser because of its speed. The server side may not be compatible with this.
How to fix “return code: p90009999”
1. Initially, delete the cookies of that page, along with auto-fill credentials.
- For this, you will have to move to settings which will be at the top right.
- Go to “Privacy and security” -> Cookies and other site data.
- Press the “See all cookies and data site data.”
- Fetch for the bank’s website name.
- Hit “Remove” at the right end of that bank website.
For removing auto-fill:
- Select the 3 dots at the top right end, then press the “More tools.”
- Move to clear browsing data -> Advanced tab.
- Under “Autofill form data.”, select the suggestions of auto-fill which you wish to delete.
- Then press the “Clear data” button.
2. Try removing the bookmark or shortcut tab of that login page and type the link in the search input field.
- Open chrome Browser in your computer.
- Do right click on that bank website’s bookmark which will be at the top, inside the bookmark panel.
- From the poped down list, choose “Delete“.
3. If the above suggestions didn’t work, there is no other choice than to use the webpage in other search engines. There has not been any issue regarding the website usage in the mobiles, but the screen of the mobile is smaller than desktop which may cause difficulty and inconvenience to the users. You can try using other browsers like Internet Explorer (IE) and Firefox, but they do take much time to load.
Criticism of the users of this bank
There are many users who have posted complaints in the complaint forum and also on social media on the frequent occurrence of p90009999. They all got a reply with pleasant sentences to dm (direct message) or to wait. The wait has not ended yet. Frustrated customers have moved to other banks after closing the inconvenient latter one because of p:90009999.
You can switch to other banks and use their net banking services if the problem of p90009999 isn’t resolved.
FAQs Related to Return Code: p90009999
What does ACH error mean?
ACH Return Code R23 – The Entry for the credit is Refused by the Receiver: The user has refused or gave up the data or entries. As the least quantity has not been re-emitted. Return Code of ACH R24: Repeated Entries: money amount, tracking number, etc., and other information matches another transaction.
What is net banking?
Net banking means internet banking. It is to send money or receive money through mobile apps or websites, without approaching the bank. This process will ask few credentials like username, account number, password, key, and sometimes date of birth.
How many types of bank transactions are available?
There are three different categories in it.
1. Wire transfers.
2. e- bill payments.
3. credit card transactions.
We hope that you could rectify the issue for which you came here to look. Unless the bank replaces its IT employees to fix the software issues, its reputation will keep on decreasing and will loose many customers.