Many users faced an error that Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo on the loading screen. Windows 10 is the most updated version of the operating system. However, just like the previous versions of operating systems, it has some problems.
It is a common issue that the users face more often. There are some instances when this problem occurs. There are some specific remedies for such instances. Those are discussed here.
- 1 Windows 10 Hangs at Loading Screen: instances at which this problem occurs
- 2 Methods to cure this Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo
- 3 Conclusion:
- 4 FAQs
- 4.1 Q: Can we fix this problem of Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo by ourselves?
- 4.2 Q: Can uninstalling the antivirus cause any damage to the computer?
- 4.3 Q: What happens if we still face after following the above-mentioned steps?
- 4.4 Q: Can this method solve the same problem in the older Windows version?
Windows 10 Hangs at Loading Screen: instances at which this problem occurs
Here, Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo on a black screen. Here, the user might observe spinning white dots. Three common instances are as follows:
Windows Update Stuck on Loading Screen
In this instance, some users faced Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo during the up-gradation of the Windows. Here, The Windows logo is stuck on a black screen. After that, nothing happens.
During starting of the computer Windows 10 loading and a spinning dot circle is seen
In this case, the users faced Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo during turning on the Windows. A black screen follows this instance with white spinning dots before the login screen appears.
Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo during NVIDIA driver
There were also instances when the users faced Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo as they were trying to upgrade the NVIDIA driver, the screen becomes black suddenly. With a hard reset, the circle of spinning white dots occurred.
Methods to cure this Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo
Option-1: Unplug all the USB devices
One of the easiest methods to quick fix this problem is to unplug all the USB devices connected to the computer. You have to remove every USB device such as a card reader, wireless mouse or keyboard, flash drive, and many more.
As reported by the user, this method has helped many users fix the Windows 10 stuck-on Windows logo problem easily. If this method does not work, then follow the methods mentioned below.
Option-2: Entering the Safe Mode
Another easy step to follow to get rid of the problem of Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo. If you enter in a safe mood, the problem might get solved. There are several ways to enter and operate the PC in a safe mode. Here those methods are discussed in brief.
- If your system is affected by any malware or virus, you might face the issue of Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo. In this case, you need an antivirus for protection. So, using antivirus for protection, you can scan your device in safe mode. When all those malware and viruses are cleaned from the computer, you have to restart it again.
- If this problem of Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo occurs while updating the NVIDIA driver, you can roll back to the NVIDIA drivers to enter in safe mode. After this step, you will have to restart your PC.
- Rebooting your computer in safe mode can help you fix this ‘Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo’ problem.
- The Windows OS may be facing problems when there is an antivirus installed on your PC. You can check this by uninstalling the antivirus for a certain time if the problem is still there or not. If the problem is not solved, then you need to look at the mentioned steps down below.
Option-3: Do System Repair
Windows 10 OS in your PC might have some issues that can cause the Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo. You do not have the option to boot the Windows system on your own. You can do it by an installation CD on Windows 10. Otherwise, you can type the “bootrec.exe /fix” command in the command box.
Option-4: By clearing BIOS Memory and replacing the CMOS battery
Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo will be there if the BIOS memory on the computer motherboard is misconfigured. This can be fixed easily by clearing the BIOS memory by entering the factory setting afterward.
Another method is the replacement of your old CMOS battery. An old CMOS battery can cause problems for which you can face Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo.
Option-5: Reinstallation of the RAM and Windows 10
Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo problem can be seen when the RAM attached is loose. In this case, you need to fix this by properly setting the RAM. After that, you can boot the computer.
Another option is to clean your computer at first. Then uninstall Windows 10. After that, you need to reinstall Windows 10. You need to check again if this problem is fixed or not. You may have to follow the same procedure further if the problem is still there.
Also Read >> Windows Update Error 0x80080008
Here is the best yet easiest 5 different methods mentioned above to fix Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo. There are some other methods too. However, those are not easy to follow. If you see any one of them is not working for you, you might opt for either one from the list. The problem must be solved. This problem is useful for Windows 10 users and useful for users who use an older version of Windows, such as Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Q: Can we fix this problem of Windows 10 stuck on the Windows logo by ourselves?
Ans: Yes, the user can do it on their own by following those steps properly. The methods mentioned here are easy to follow.
Q: Can uninstalling the antivirus cause any damage to the computer?
Ans: No, the Windows defender will still there to protect.
Q: What happens if we still face after following the above-mentioned steps?
Ans: The chances of facing the same problem are less if you properly follow these methods. You need to repeat once for that case.
Q: Can this method solve the same problem in the older Windows version?
Ans: Yes, this method can work on the older version of Windows.