Many accounting software solutions claim to be the best. While they have their advantages, none of them offers such a flexible and comprehensive solution that brings all your financial and accounting data and tasks under one roof.
Sage Live does just that by allowing you to do everything from sending invoices to accepting payments. It effectively integrates the front-end and back-end systems.
This post will give you a detailed introduction to all the various features of Sage Live that can transform the way you handle your finances and accounting.
In case you want a software to manage your workspace, you can use Emplo. It can ease your pain and help you digitize and simplify workplace management.
What is Sage Live?
Sage Live (Sage Accounting) is an integrated cloud-based accounting solution that helps streamline accounting and automate financial recordings. With Sage Live, you can create and track invoices, accept payments, track cash flow, record transactions, automate admin, capture expenses, and do much more.
It is a part of the Sage Business Cloud that brings the financial and accounting data together. This accounting software is best suited for small and medium-sized business owners and sole traders in every industry, from business services to non-profits to retail.
Providing real-time critical financial information that can be accessed from anywhere and anytime with web and mobile-enabled solutions helps you take control of your cash flow.
Advantages of Sage Live
Ease of use: With this intuitive platform, you don’t need any training or an expert to set up and run it.
Affordable: Using cloud accounting software, with a monthly subscription you can cancel at any time, provides better value than desktop software.
Scalable: Even if you start growing internationally, the software will adapt by converting different currencies, adding new customers, users, and suppliers as needed.
Secure: With regular backups and updates, they ensure your software is up to date and compliant with legislation like GDPR.
Collaboration: It is easy to collaborate with other team members on cloud-based software by sharing remote access.
Salesforce: It is built on the Salesforce cloud platform, which helps connect your financials, sales, and admin divisions.
Mobile App: With the mobile app, you access the software and manage your business finances from anywhere at any time.
Integration: You can integrate with their partner apps like Satago, Stripe, AutoEntry, etc.
Features of Sage Live
Sage Accounting has many features that span the entire breadth of a business’s financial and accounting needs.
Accounting and Payroll
- It automatically provides encrypted employee payslips, which you can email or print, on entering their salaries.
- Pay your employees and see transactions seamlessly appear in Accounting.
- Will reduce admin by helping you comply with HRMC tax guidelines and collaborate with an accountant.
- Pay your suppliers on time by keeping accurate financial records and tracking your business spend across multiple suppliers.
- You can impose credit limits and set up groups, categories, and tags for your suppliers.
- Streamline the process through payment remittance, invoice automation, and tax calculation.
- Save time by generating personalized invoices for customers in seconds.
- Their billing software can handle payments, recurring bills, refunds and customize billing services to the customer.
- Integration with Stripe enables you to take credit and debit card payments.
- You can collaborate on billing with your team or your accountant and allow them to upload financial information easily to your billing software.
- Pre-built reports and dashboards with insightful business information are readily available for you to explore, export, and share.
- Use Sage intelligence to track your key performance indicators and drill down into your dashboards to gain a deeper understanding of your business.
- You can create custom reports that work for your business on Excel or online.
- Integrate Sage accounting with analytics tools like Syft, Castaway, etc.
- Immediately convert a quote into an invoice as soon as the customer accepts it.
- You can customize items, headings, and colors, change logos, and attach documents to your invoice.
- Exchange rates, adjustments, and charges are automatically taken care of when working with the customer from around the world.
- Integrate with Google Drive to automatically generate secure online copies of your quotes and invoices and easily share them.
- Use the mobile app to create and track invoices.
- Set minimum re-order levels to get alerts whenever you are out of stock.
- Get reports on your best-selling products with the inventory management software.
- Easily upload existing stock items and set purchase, sales, trade, or wholesales prices.
- Organize products into different categories and track their quantities.
- It is 100% compliant with the latest tax legislation.
- The tax software automatically keeps accurate, complete, and readable tax records digitally.
- Faster and more accurate filing of income, corporate and other tax returns, including VAT.
Getting started with Sage Live
Sage Live offers a free 30-day trial. After that, you have 3 monthly subscription plans, Start ($12/mo), Standard ($24/mo), Plus ($30/mo), to choose from. You can check out the differences between these plans here.
Fill out the contact information and give your card details to start your free trial. You can buy add-on features later. You can cancel or upgrade your plan at any time.
In the end…
Sage Live is an ideal product for a small and medium-sized business that has outgrown its old accounting software. Since it is a cloud-based accounting solution, it scalable, secure, and affordable. It saves your time by eliminating manual processing and helps you make better business decisions with real-time financial insights. With a free trial available, you can test out the software to see if it fits your requirements.
What is Sage Live?
Sage Live (Sage Accounting) is an integrated cloud-based accounting solution that helps streamline accounting and automate financial recordings.
Who is this software for?
This accounting software is best suited for small and medium-sized business owners and sole traders in every industry, from business services to non-profits to retail.
Are there any other alternatives to Sage Live?
There are quite a few like Zoho Books, QuickBooks, Xero, etc.